Selfie video verification upload error

Solved/Closed
Soslilfrost Posts 1 Registration date Thursday November 19, 2020 Status Member Last seen November 19, 2020 - Nov 19, 2020 at 03:05 PM
 Muaidxd - Sep 18, 2023 at 10:57 AM
Hello,

Yesterday I was promoted to upload a selfie video to verify I’m the person who runs my Instagram account. I’ve tried uploading it all day and I get the same error message that says error please try again later. A never ending loophole. I’ve researched it & many people have been experiencing this issue since yesterday. I’ve tried resetting my phone, deleting & reinstalling the app, tried on a web browser, a friends phone, my second phone, connected a VPN... nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution? Where can I fill out a help request form? I always get directed to the Instagrams help page which is also just a run around. It doesn’t give me an option to submit a help request form.

I attached a screenshot of the error message.

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0
Related:

9 responses

GabrielEXR Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday February 2, 2021 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2021 54
Feb 2, 2021 at 10:51 AM
Hey guys, I'm talking about Brazil. had the same problem for 2 days, after trying hard to solve and email Instagram support without return. I tried to perform the procedure through a friend's phone. I have a Motorola Android, which was not working at all, my friend's phone is an Iphone 7 Plus, I tried his skin and it worked, I hope I can help
I will try this out I hope it works. Thank you very much. I also have an android so hopefully my friends iPhone works.
Hi, I had the same problem. I took a video selfie and it always showed me an error. and that for 3 days! :(
i have an iphone. just took the phone from my cousin who has a samsung, and it worked for her! I was able to log back in on her phone, and then on mine too.