Registration date
Thursday November 19, 2020
Status
Last seen
November 19, 2020
-
 arnav_skk -
Hello,

Yesterday I was promoted to upload a selfie video to verify I’m the person who runs my Instagram account. I’ve tried uploading it all day and I get the same error message that says error please try again later. A never ending loophole. I’ve researched it & many people have been experiencing this issue since yesterday. I’ve tried resetting my phone, deleting & reinstalling the app, tried on a web browser, a friends phone, my second phone, connected a VPN... nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution? Where can I fill out a help request form? I always get directed to the Instagrams help page which is also just a run around. It doesn’t give me an option to submit a help request form.

I attached a screenshot of the error message.

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0

44 replies

Registration date
Tuesday February 2, 2021
Status
Last seen
February 2, 2021
Hey guys, I'm talking about Brazil. had the same problem for 2 days, after trying hard to solve and email Instagram support without return. I tried to perform the procedure through a friend's phone. I have a Motorola Android, which was not working at all, my friend's phone is an Iphone 7 Plus, I tried his skin and it worked, I hope I can help
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

> Kartheek
Plz help me also my account also not opening please help me
> brightxswan
Bro should we have to delete whatsapp too??
Does the cell phone have to be of another brand or only another device will do?
after following the procedure and using a friend's cellphone do you need to log out?

Your video will be posted on your Instagram page ?
Registration date
Monday May 10, 2021
Status
Last seen
May 10, 2021
Hi guys, I have this problem too. Is someone that helps me,please?
Just give it a time guys. It happened to me. I spent the whole day trying to fix the problem. I took the video selfie hundred times, i log in to another device, i deleted and reinstall the app, i updated the software, but still nothing happened. I think the instagram is basically just trying to ban or limit you from using the app temporarily. Normally it will last 24-48 hours, and some cases, it will take weeks, depending on how your account was used. So don’t lose hope. Just wait and give it a time. You can get back to your account soon.
So you got your account back or not?
Did u get your account back??
It's showing the same problem since 4 days. I tried to report the problem but there is no response from them
But I'm not able to take my selfie video. How should I do it?
Guys, I may fixed this problem ... but there is no guarantee that this will help everyone. I researched a lot why so many people have this problem at the same time and red something very logic and comprehensible: After the last instagram update, the safety system of instagram becomes more strikt and susceptible. Every App you downloaded in the Store, where you have to sign in with Instagram and helps you with THIS app is a typical "danger or risk sign" for instagram itself. The safety system thinks, you are a simple Bot and no real person because you generate kind of "external datas" (I don't know how to explain right ...) the app can't handle with and/or can't track. For example: Hashtag Apps, generated likes, follow/unfollow apps and much more ... As a result, instagram lock you out of your account and you have to confirm your identity with this Video Selfie Verification.
All you have to do is to delete all this apps from you phone. As long as you have this apps you will keep getting these errors till you delete them. After 24 hours, or may a bit more you can complete this Verification and have your account back.

I solved this problem for myself yesterday and had my account back after 2 days. May this will help you too!
But,in my case. Video selfie is not working or capturing any video.what should I do?
> Surya
We’re you able to solve this? I’m having the same problem. I’m now unable to access the form where you request a video selfie
> Surya
Same problem bro...
So I have already sent in the selfie video in once after doing what you said to do. And I got a confirmation by email saying that my account is fixed and that I’m human but when I tried to log back into my account the same problem came back where the phone number verification wouldn’t send the text. Since then I’ve emailed the email from Instagram about my problem. And also have been constantly trying to get another chance to do the video verification, but it won’t give me the option to take the video selfie again. And instead everytime I click more help it just says error. I’m super stressed on how to fix this. Please help
Registration date
Wednesday August 11, 2021
Status
Last seen
August 11, 2021
> Victoria
what happened in the end?
????Same thing happening with me like y'all it keeps crashing when I'm submitting the video I tried many things but nothing worked but I tried to login with my another phone but it didn't work at all but after I tried to login with my mum's phone than it worked???? I'm so happy after gaining access to my account just Commenting here to help y'all......

Try to login with each and every phone of your home....

It took me 2 & a half day to recover my account

And......

How many phones I used to login : 3
All the phones are Android

Keep Calm Everything Will Be Fine
Your Account Is Safe And You'll Definitely Get it Back
Rate down the app and give minimum number of starts than see what happenes
I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?
same issue here and when i send the video the app crash HEEELPPP
Same here since 2 days! Couldn't find a solution ...
> brightxswan
hey i wanna ask has your account been recovered yet and do you know how to fix it? i have the same issue, i couldnt log into my account since yeseterday

Your are not accept my video selfi.
M aslo goin thru the same thing
I have the same problem for 3 days now...very frustrating!
hey, Just uninstall whatever Instagram app you have, then download the latest app from playstore and do selfie verification from it, 100%, just did it
My I'd is showing you need my help
The same here :( Do you already have some news about it?
Same thing happened to me today... Any news?
Registration date
Saturday January 30, 2021
Status
Last seen
January 30, 2021

Hi Charles,

Did u solve it? Same issue here.
>
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 30, 2021

i have same issue
> martin
do you solve it? i have the same problem!
This happened to me today also. Had anyone figured it out yet? I use my account for my business so if anyone could please help
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 30, 2021

Hi! Did u figure it out?

I have same problem as well
I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution?
Any new developments on this issue?
I started having this problem as well. Is there still no solution? The instagram help doesnt seem to be of any use. I'm getting real frustrated.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 30, 2021

Same issue here. Did anyone figure it out? Please heeeeeelp
>
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 30, 2021

Hi, did you discover something about this problem?

Is your account working now?