Selfie video verification upload error

Closed
Report
Posts
1
Registration date
Thursday November 19, 2020
Status
Member
Last seen
November 19, 2020
-
 Ncee -
Hello,

Yesterday I was promoted to upload a selfie video to verify I’m the person who runs my Instagram account. I’ve tried uploading it all day and I get the same error message that says error please try again later. A never ending loophole. I’ve researched it & many people have been experiencing this issue since yesterday. I’ve tried resetting my phone, deleting & reinstalling the app, tried on a web browser, a friends phone, my second phone, connected a VPN... nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution? Where can I fill out a help request form? I always get directed to the Instagrams help page which is also just a run around. It doesn’t give me an option to submit a help request form.

I attached a screenshot of the error message.



System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0

63 replies

Posts
1
Registration date
Tuesday February 2, 2021
Status
Member
Last seen
February 2, 2021
49
Hey guys, I'm talking about Brazil. had the same problem for 2 days, after trying hard to solve and email Instagram support without return. I tried to perform the procedure through a friend's phone. I have a Motorola Android, which was not working at all, my friend's phone is an Iphone 7 Plus, I tried his skin and it worked, I hope I can help
I will try this out I hope it works. Thank you very much. I also have an android so hopefully my friends iPhone works.
> Brevin.sakai
did you resolve the problem with iphone ?
Posts
1
Registration date
Sunday May 9, 2021
Status
Member
Last seen
May 9, 2021

skin? what it means? can you say it in russian? please. Because my iphone XS works fine
Hi, I had the same problem. I took a video selfie and it always showed me an error. and that for 3 days! :(
i have an iphone. just took the phone from my cousin who has a samsung, and it worked for her! I was able to log back in on her phone, and then on mine too.
> Maria
Guys, I may fixed this problem ... but there is no guarantee that this will help everyone. I researched a lot why so many people have this problem at the same time and red something very logic and comprehensible: After the last instagram update, the safety system of instagram becomes more strikt and susceptible. Every App you downloaded in the Store, where you have to sign in with Instagram and helps you with THIS app is a typical "danger or risk sign" for instagram itself. The safety system thinks, you are a simple Bot and no real person because you generate kind of "external datas" (I don't know how to explain right ...) the app can't handle with and/or can't track. For example: Hashtag Apps, generated likes, follow/unfollow apps and much more ... As a result, instagram lock you out of your account and you have to confirm your identity with this Video Selfie Verification.
All you have to do is to delete all this apps from you phone. As long as you have this apps you will keep getting these errors till you delete them. After 24 hours, or may a bit more you can complete this Verification and have your account back.

I solved this problem for myself yesterday and had my account back after 2 days. May this will help you too!
Just give it a time guys. It happened to me. I spent the whole day trying to fix the problem. I took the video selfie hundred times, i log in to another device, i deleted and reinstall the app, i updated the software, but still nothing happened. I think the instagram is basically just trying to ban or limit you from using the app temporarily. Normally it will last 24-48 hours, and some cases, it will take weeks, depending on how your account was used. So don’t lose hope. Just wait and give it a time. You can get back to your account soon.
So you got your account back or not?
Did u get your account back??
It's showing the same problem since 4 days. I tried to report the problem but there is no response from them
But I'm not able to take my selfie video. How should I do it?
> lluz
this is happening to me. it won’t even let me take the video. it just kicks me out of the app. did that happen to you? did you end up getting your account back?
Posts
1
Registration date
Monday May 10, 2021
Status
Member
Last seen
May 10, 2021
21
Hi guys, I have this problem too. Is someone that helps me,please?
Guys, I may fixed this problem ... but there is no guarantee that this will help everyone. I researched a lot why so many people have this problem at the same time and red something very logic and comprehensible: After the last instagram update, the safety system of instagram becomes more strikt and susceptible. Every App you downloaded in the Store, where you have to sign in with Instagram and helps you with THIS app is a typical "danger or risk sign" for instagram itself. The safety system thinks, you are a simple Bot and no real person because you generate kind of "external datas" (I don't know how to explain right ...) the app can't handle with and/or can't track. For example: Hashtag Apps, generated likes, follow/unfollow apps and much more ... As a result, instagram lock you out of your account and you have to confirm your identity with this Video Selfie Verification.
All you have to do is to delete all this apps from you phone. As long as you have this apps you will keep getting these errors till you delete them. After 24 hours, or may a bit more you can complete this Verification and have your account back.

I solved this problem for myself yesterday and had my account back after 2 days. May this will help you too!
Posts
1
Registration date
Thursday May 20, 2021
Status
Member
Last seen
May 20, 2021

Hej... I do not have any third party apps anymore, I might have once checked my site online by a third party page, but there I did not need to submit any login data.
I am desperate, I cannot send the face-video and the second level of authentification doesn't work either.

This whole started as an "oops an error occured". I still can see my page but I cannot log in :(
>
Posts
1
Registration date
Thursday May 20, 2021
Status
Member
Last seen
May 20, 2021

Now do you get back your account
>
Posts
1
Registration date
Thursday May 20, 2021
Status
Member
Last seen
May 20, 2021

Did you get your account back
> Lils
Yes but it is happening the third time since.. again locked out
But,in my case. Video selfie is not working or capturing any video.what should I do?
????Same thing happening with me like y'all it keeps crashing when I'm submitting the video I tried many things but nothing worked but I tried to login with my another phone but it didn't work at all but after I tried to login with my mum's phone than it worked???? I'm so happy after gaining access to my account just Commenting here to help y'all......

Try to login with each and every phone of your home....

It took me 2 & a half day to recover my account

And......

How many phones I used to login : 3
All the phones are Android


Keep Calm Everything Will Be Fine
Your Account Is Safe And You'll Definitely Get it Back
My friend, ure my life saviour
Rate down the app and give minimum number of starts than see what happenes
I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?
No, it's definitely not okay. Some of us are runing businesses through the Instagram and now when my account is blocked for days because their verification video and all the stuff is not working and always sending errors we are losing money. I don't care about their stuff and why it's not working they should test it first. At the first place it's stupid because my account is 6 years old all this time my facebook is connected with it also my credit card because I am promoting my posts. SO THERE IS NO FREAKING REASON TO TEST ME AT THE FIRST PLACE. And know I can't do anything for two days because that selfie stuff cant be uploaded.

Is there any chance to sue them
Kun did u fix the problem?
I got my account back. Just keep trying again and again. Also try through different phones. The feature is not working on all devices.
hey, Just uninstall whatever Instagram app you have, then download the latest app from playstore and do selfie verification from it, 100%, just did it
Posts
1
Registration date
Tuesday June 15, 2021
Status
Member
Last seen
June 16, 2021
3
So I figured it out!
1. I waited several hours before I reattempted all this since the last time I tried logging in.
2. I cleared cash for my instagram app for my iphone (settings>general>iphone storage> instagram>offload app> reinstall app).
3. Then after that I restarted my iphone.
4. then I deleted the instagram app from my iphone
5. Then I went onto my laptop and logged into Instagram using the browser google chrome.
6. then once I was logged in on the browser when it asked me to confirm my phone number I typed in my number and clicked send verification code.
7. then I was officially in my instagram on my laptop
8. Now I redownloaded the app onto my iphone and logged in normally (as I had gained access), and I have my account back!

Hopefully this helps, these are the exact steps I did to regain access, and I had been trying for days!
Posts
4
Registration date
Thursday November 11, 2021
Status
Member
Last seen
November 12, 2021

Thanks For Helping..
I deleted and re downloaded the app and now it’s saying use a sign in that I’ve used in the past???????? won’t let me get to the video selfie now… my account was hacked they changed my email and phone number!! What do I do????
I have the same problem for 3 days now...very frustrating!
same issue here and when i send the video the app crash HEEELPPP
Same here since 2 days! Couldn't find a solution ...
> brightxswan
hey i wanna ask has your account been recovered yet and do you know how to fix it? i have the same issue, i couldnt log into my account since yeseterday

Your are not accept my video selfi.

Hi, I fixed this problem ????, change your password Instagram, login and then make new video selfie ????. Have a nice day
M aslo goin thru the same thing

Need one viedo selfie verification to feedback my account

I have same problem as well
1
I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Can I know!
When you will make this verification
My I'd is showing you need my help

Hi. I've tried all of the above methods and then some (uninstall and reinstall the app, different devices, BlueStacks on my laptop, e-mailing android-support@instagram, sending complaints through Instagram with my back-up account, waiting for three days to reinstall the app, becoming an Instagram beta-tester, etc.). None of the worked. Facebook face recognition suffered a rollback, so that option is not available anymore. On all of the devices I've tried, once I download the app, the feed can't load and am struck with a blank screen. From that point on I've found nothing left to do. Any further help to resolve this videoselfie error would be appreciated. Thanx.