Firefox

Closed
I'm using firefox but since from yesterday i can't connect to un - Feb 9, 2012 at 01:54 AM
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 - Feb 9, 2012 at 02:35 AM
Hello,

I can't connect to internet anymore and i urgently need to Log on to University of south africa (Unisa) website, i used to logon it stopped yesterday afternoon.

check below:
Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:

Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.

If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
IP Address: 41.166.10.5
Date: 2/9/2012 7:48:11 AM [GMT]
Server: neotel-hq-isa01.hm.neotel.net
Source: proxy

Related:

1 response

aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Feb 9, 2012 at 02:35 AM
Hi,

Remember...

Behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, respecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, grateful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand.