-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
-
Hello,

In video I show what firefox show me ... I cant overcome the problem.
If you know solution please let me know how

https://youtu.be/THCrN-X7CWY

System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 94.0

6 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
Hi,

Check if cookies are allowed by Firefox by going to Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security. If you're using the Custom or Strict mode, try switching to Standard. If the issue persists, try clearing cache and cookies and restart the browser.

Also refering to your video, I see you've several extensions enabled. Try starting Firefox in Private Mode to see if they're or not interfering with the Instagram website. If they also work in Private Mode, disable them manually.
I still have the same problem after I have done what you asked. I run in private mode it allow me to go to login area but after I press login it do the same.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
Hi,

Open Command Prompt with administrator rights.

In the window, type the following and press Enter after each command:
  • ipconfig /release
  • ipconfig /renew
  • ipconfig /flushdns

Try accessing Instagram again. If it still stuck on the loading screen, reboot your PC.
Thank You for response!

After I done this The website allow me to go to login place but after I put login , pass and click login the blinking screen start again so I had done only one step foward and nothing improve. I try to use Tor browser but it happen there again , I try to use chrome as well but without improvement. Any idea?...
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
As the problem happens with different browsers, check the software installed on your PC (in particular those installed prior to the problem) and your antivirus settings. It is possible that one of them is interfering with Instagram.
I switch off my antyvirus and it not help. What I need to looking for with other programs . I simple can't reinstall windows or uninstall all software to just go to instagram.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 20, 2022
Hi,

I did some research about this issue and it seems that it is directly caused by Instagram itself. Fortunately, there's a workaround that have worked for some users.

When you're stuck and the loading screen, stop the page from refreshing and close the message popup. Then click the Review Now button and normally the page should load correctly.

If that still doesn't work, try accessing your Instagram account from another PC or using the mobile app and try resetting your password. After that, try logging in again.