Textbox on Excel Uerform Problem

Closed
mike0123m - Feb 28, 2012 at 02:29 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 29, 2012 at 02:37 AM
I have a userform with several textboxes on it. The info that is typed into the textbox is copied into a cell in a spreadsheet where it is used to perform some calculations. After the single line of code to make that work, I have a reference to a sub in a module that will load the results to the userform. Every time a textbox is clicked on, the sub is called to update the results, like doing an automatic update. All this works fine on my computer at home with Excel 2010 but when I try to run it on my computer at work which also has Excel 2010, if I click in a textbox and type a single character, I have to click back into the textbox to type another character, then again, and then again which is really annoying. I thought it might be a VBA project reference that might not be loaded but they are all there. Does anyone know what the problem could be??
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 29, 2012 at 02:37 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.