Asus U46e Bal6 express gate button doesn't wo

Closed
Zev - Mar 6, 2012 at 09:56 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Hello,

I have a two week old laptop which I love. The only problem is that the expressgate button that powers up Linux does not work. The button "works" and cycles through power options it just won't start the computer in Linux mode.

Asus support isn't helpful and just recommend restoring the unit. I put too much time into setting it up and have too many programs to have to reinstall.

The bios set up (F2) shows nothing and I also downloaded the utility from the web site

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.