The problem with volume buttons and hotkeys on Asus computers is quite common among its users. If the sound system on your PC is not working properly and volume function buttons on your keyboard don't work, read this article to find out how to fix it.
Asus laptop volume buttons not working: how to fix them?
If you encountered a problem that your Asus computer volume hotkeys lost their function, follow these instructions to fix it.
- First of all, you need to update the driver and utility. Go to MyASUS and select Software Update > Live Update. If your system isn’t yet updated, it will suggest you do so. If you are already using the latest version, go to Driver & Tools and check for updates there.
- If you would prefer to update only your hotkeys drivers, check the table below and update only the corresponding drivers (ATKACPI driver and ATK tool for volume buttons fix).
- Asus laptop volume buttons not working
- Volume buttons not working on laptop
- Asus volume buttons not working
- Asus recovery partition: missing, deleted, Windows 10 > Guide
- Laptop Volume Buttons Not Working [solved] > Forum - Laptop
- ASUS laptop sound buttons not working [solved] > Forum - Laptop
- ASUS laptop does not power up [solved] > Forum - Laptop
- ASUS laptop internal speaker is not working. [solved] > Forum - Audio
- Asus laptop factory reset: from BIOS, Windows 10, Netbook
- Factory reset HP laptop: from boot, Windows 10, Windows 7
- How to reset Toshiba laptop: without password, Windows 10
- How to factory reset Acer desktop: Windows 8, Windows 7
- How to factory reset Gateway laptop: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Dell laptop Bluetooth not working: Windows 10, Windows 7
- How to lock or unlock the touchpad on HP laptop: Windows 10
- Lenovo laptop screen goes black randomly: how to fix it
- How to light up keyboard on Acer laptop: Aspire 3, Aspire 5
- Synaptics pointing device driver: download, use, Windows 10
- How to factory reset Dell laptop: without password, BIOS
- HP laptop camera not working: Windows 10, on Zoom, in Teams
- Lenovo password reset: disk, without disk, Windows 10