- Excel 2010 Series question
- Microsoft office 2010 free download full version with key - Download - Office suites
- Excel date format dd.mm.yyyy - Guide
- Audio track for series - Guide
- Save as pdf office 2010 - Download - Other
- Microsoft publisher 2010 free download - Download - Publishing
Yes, create a column that has A, B, C in the first three rows. Then select those three and copy till 4000 rows. This will generate unique A,B,C etc. for you. Then create another column and in that column write a forumla that concatenates the invoice column and the new column with A,B,C etc. This way you have it.