Extenal sound blaster missin cd software

Closed
Rio50 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 15, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 15, 2012 - Mar 15, 2012 at 06:32 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 16, 2012 at 01:40 AM
Hello,

i read this forum i don't know how to comment here but so i made the topic all over i lost this software once but found it latter so now im helpin others with similar problems if possible this sofware can be regain A) by finding it like i did- B) by having some one share with you C) by finding someone sellin it on amazon or ebay' etc
i am workin on finding another way but if you need this cd you can't download it at the creative site everyhting has changed there unless you upgraing for use on newer windows versions like vista & 7 don't bother tryng to get the original xp set is complicated time consuming & maybe costly & may not get what you looking for is this happen to you contact me i have it on amazon store Dc Richards'

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 16, 2012 at 01:40 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.