Cannot boot up my pavilion dv 9500i

Closed
Arch - 17 Mar 2012 à 16:43
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 17 Mar 2012 à 17:43
Hello,

I have an HP Pavilion dv 9500 and cannot get anything on screen except for a black screen with some lines when you press keys

Previously I was able to get to safe mode but now I cannot get this or the bios.

I have read that HP have had problems re the nvideo card and soldering. Coild this be the problem and how do I repair my laptop which cost nearly £1k- so very upset. It is out of warranty.

Help

Thanks

Arch T

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
17 Mar 2012 à 17:43
You can get a working one for 195 pounds

https://www.gumtree.com/for-sale?adRemoved=true

Good Luck