I need help..

Closed
pughbooty - Apr 19, 2012 at 12:35 AM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 19, 2012 at 01:11 AM
Hello, I bought a Toshiba satellite in Aug 10 and was not informed the computer was refurbished. So with no warrenty I could not fix it at my location over seas same used a dell hard drive with Toshiba drivers added on. It worked for quite a while and now all I get no matter what program I try to open isan error that says the program is not responding. I was told to contact Toshiba to get an recovery disk which I would get charged for. I'm hoping someone can tell me what to song this computer doesn't have the recovery partition on there.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 19, 2012 at 01:11 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.