Websites hang on load, new ADSL2+ connection

Closed
Kordenza - Apr 20, 2012 at 07:50 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 21, 2012 at 08:09 AM
Hello, I recently moved into a new place and took my netgear router with me, in my old place I had a Broadband ADSL max connection, in my new place the new connection is ADSL2+, now when i try to access certain websites they load very slowly or not at all.

For example, if i try to access facebook sometimes it will hang on "connecting to static.ak.fbcdn.net. Or if I try to access eurogamer.net it'll hang on static.eurogamer.net. Those are some examples and not all hangs will have a url with "static" in it.

My router is ADSL2+ compatible. I have no idea how to fix this problem and it is very frustrating.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 21, 2012 at 08:09 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.