Hotmail account blocked

Closed
David - May 25, 2012 at 05:51 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 25, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Hello,

I changed my hotmail account password as my account was hacked - I had great difficulty in changing this in the first place but somehow managed it.
Then the password didn't work anymore - and the site had now blocked my account.
I go to the 'forgot your password' to reset it but it does not take the answer to my Security question and the only other option is to go to customer care which takes me to the msn uk site - NO HELP AT ALL!!
So I rquested the 'single code' to login and as of yet, the code has not come through to my mobile, even though the mobile number I gave was verified as the one I registered when opening my account.
PLEASE HELP - I am at my wits end

Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 25, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Try the "Customer Support" option once again.

Go to www.hotmail.com --> Click on "Can't access your account?" --> Select

"I forgot my password" --> Click on "Reset your password" --> Enter your

blocked hotmail ID --> Enter the given Captcha --> Select "Customer support" -->

Then below that you will be getting an option "Customer support", click on it -->

Enter your working E-mail ID and follow the instructions.

Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"

Good Luck