Acer X230H Monitor/ Green Tinting

Closed
X - Jul 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 12, 2012 at 09:10 AM
I have a Acer X230H Monitor. After a Windows 7 update (for the monitor specifically), it began displaying a green tint. It was most prominent in previews of photos (both photo and viewer are tinted). When I opened Photoshop for the first time it warned me that my monitor was defective. I attempted to system restore but it didn't save one before the update, and I don't want to restore too far back. If I have to I will, though.

Does anyone know any others ways of correcting this? The update has caused this before in my old Vista. I just deleted and remade the partition/ reinstalled Windows since I wanted to wipe it anyway. My monitor works fine without the update installed.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 12, 2012 at 09:10 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.