Ethernet drivers for dell optiplex 170l

Closed
enockopare - Jul 26, 2012 at 05:30 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jul 26, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Hello,
please I format my computer that is Dell optiplex 170l and the network adapter(ethernet controller driver) indicate yellow meaning the drivers where not found. please I have try everything possible to fix this problem but it seems the problem is beyond my control. so please I need u help. hope to hear from u soon. thanx u./

Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 26, 2012 at 05:48 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below link and follow the instructions

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19

Enter your "Service Tag" or Select the option "Automatically detect my Service

Tag for me " and click on "Continue"

OR

Select the option "Choose from a list of all Dell products" --> Click on "Continue"

--> Click on "Desktops" --> Click on "Optiplex" --> Click on "OptiPlex 170l " -->

Scroll down and look for the option "Network".

Good Luck
enockopare Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 26, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 6, 2012
Jul 26, 2012 at 07:42 AM
Please the problem is not solved
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 26, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Hello,
Try this 1
Click on Start --> Run --> Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
"Device Manager" will be opened.
Right-click on your network adapter which is having an yellow mark --> Select uninstall.
Restart your PC and now install the network drivers downloaded from the dell website.
Note: Some devices may not function properly if the drivers are installed out of order. For more
information click on the below link.
http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/downloads/en/driver_install_order?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~lt=print
So install the "Chipset" drivers first.
If the problem still exists then let me know your Operating System and the driver you are trying to install.
Good Luck