Window 7 dont read my sd card

Solved/Closed
EnosKeres Posts 8 Registration date Friday August 24, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2013 - Aug 24, 2012 at 05:07 AM
EnosKeres Posts 8 Registration date Friday August 24, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2013 - Aug 25, 2012 at 03:00 AM
Hello, everyone

I have this 7 in 1 sd card reader that i have been using for a while now and i plug it in my computer and it does not recognize the sd card although it read the card reader because it made the sound every time you insert any device.
Im pretty sure i safety remove the sd card the last time i used it on on the other computer

i try scanning for any spyware or unwanted software that has been blocking my device but it shows nothing it said my computer is running properly

next thing i do after that is i try the cmd but nothing show up

i also look into the device manager under disk drive and it only read my card reader and my mouse. I try going to double click my card readers name then go to volume and then press populate but it said 0mb that mean no Sd card.

After that i uninstall my device restart my computer.....after that i plug my card reader "again" and still nothing happen my sd card is still not readable

I still have some option so i use system configuration try to see if some software are not scan by the malware and still no answer

Next day i plugged it again on another computer the one i used the other day and same thing happen it did not read my sd card only my card reader

Any one please i really need help most of my report are inside my sd card because i always forget to bring my USB.

Im really out of option so please help me
Related:

2 responses

EnosKeres Posts 8 Registration date Friday August 24, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2013 1
Aug 25, 2012 at 02:48 AM
finally i figure it out....................turns out that my sd card is unallocated
question is what should i do
EnosKeres Posts 8 Registration date Friday August 24, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 3, 2013 1
Aug 25, 2012 at 03:00 AM
i finally find the answer and its EASEUS Partition Master this is a very handy tool so for those with same problem as mine try using this software you can download