- Vlookup entire workbook ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Vlookup date 1/0/1900 ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel - VLOOKUP to filter rows based on numbers - How-To - Excel
- Transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically vlookup - How-To - Excel
- How to make vlookup column index change - How-To - Excel
Any idea what would do the job? I realise that I would need another cell to insert another formula that would exclude the already displayed result from the vlookup. So let's say I have 3 peters in the list and the first one is found, what could be the solution to have the remaining two displayed under the first one.