Hey my pc display is not showing anything.

Closed
sagar1995 Posts 1 Registration date Friday September 28, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 28, 2012 - Sep 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Oct 1, 2012 at 06:54 AM
Hello,

when i started my pc this morning, it doesn't start..so i clean all d dust from cpu's cabinet and after a while the cpu starts processing but the monitor shows only yellow light...i take out my 1st ram and it started showing display..but when i connected 2nd one..it doesn't show anything and even the yellow light is not glowing...i reconnected all the cables and it still doesnt show anything.

then i press the monitor button and it shows no signal, and then i switch power button it starts displaying but has gone black...i can hardly see anything..it has become very dark.
pls help...and pls reply fast..
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Oct 1, 2012 at 06:54 AM
Hi sagar1995,

It looks like the problem is with one of the memory modules or one memory slot on the motherboard. Try one memory module at a time in each slot one by one and check as to when the computer boots to windows. This will determine which memory/slot is bad. If this doesn't fix the issue, reply with the size of memory modules and motherboard type (or chipset) in the machine.

Please do write back to us.