A very sick computer

Solved/Closed
bcn101 Posts 113 Registration date Friday November 9, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2014 - Nov 9, 2012 at 06:27 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 24, 2012 at 04:40 AM
Hello,

Hi, I am new here and I need a very big help. I have been searching for a solution to my problem. My computer is very sick and it needs a serious help. I don't have big knowledge about computers so please be patient with me. First, my computer is slow so I have removed some files in C/ and transferred it to D/ now I have like 10 gb free space. My computer is so lucky to have the killer BSOD, then followed by unmountable boot volume. I have tried chkdsk/r but with no success I guess cause it never reached 100 percent and it ran for like almost two days... now I have my computer working with a very slow speed, as of the moment BSOD didn't appear yet and I hope it will just disappear and will never bug me anymore. Anyhow, I noticed that the sound of my computer is not normal anymore after I have ran the chkdsk. The audio is like, a person gargling.... please help me... I am so desperate.... help please. Thanks.
Related:
  • W29n51.sys download
  • Sick pou - Download - Children

53 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 14, 2012 at 03:39 PM
Hello,

Looks like Combofix quarantined most malware.

In my estimation routers and wifi always slow down are always.

Three things you can do to speed up:

1. Download and run CCleaner

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4555-ccleaner/

2. Prenvent useless programmes from starting at boot time, they munch on your ram.

Download and run the following startup lite tool:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

3. Download and run the following free but efficient registry cleaner:

https://ccm.net/download/download-13339-eusing-free-registry-cleaner

4. Make sure that the previous ZHP Diag log is completely removed from your machine and post a new one on Speedyshare. I will make a last check.

Regards
bcn101 Posts 113 Registration date Friday November 9, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2014
Nov 14, 2012 at 04:28 PM
Hi there,

I have run the CCleaner that I already have, and have downloaded the one from malwarebyte and the other registry cleaner. I just would like to ask cause when I clicked repair, it told me that if there are some files that are hidden it cannot give me the guarantee of repairing it 100 percent? what should I do. and about the issue of disk checking every start up how would I turn it off?

i have uploaded the latest zhp diag in speedy share, and other question is, I have downloaded fb video calling set up before but I cant remove it now and the other thing is the old combofix... it is not also allowing me to remove it. Is there some solution? thanks Ambucias :)

download link : http://speedy.sh/rYFxu/ZHPDiag.txt
forum link : [code]http://speedy.sh/rYFxu/ZHPDiag.txt/code
HTML link : <a href="http://speedy.sh/rYFxu/ZHPDiag.txt">Download at SpeedyShare</a>
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 14, 2012 at 04:58 PM
Hello,

I must leave in a few minutes, I will look at your log in the morning. You should get my reply by noon your time. I'm in Quebec.

Eusing Free always makes a back-up so it's safe to repair. (restore button)

Try removing combofix after reboot. To remove any application, you can use CCleaner, just use the tool button. If Fb still can't be removed, I will tell you how in the morning.

For your check issue:

1. Click on start and then on Run
2. Type cmd and click ok. A black window will open
3. Type chkdsk
4. Press enter and let run.
5. Close the window.

Tell me how you did with the above so that I have all in info to read with my coffee.

Asta la proxima
Ambucias
Nov 15, 2012 at 08:18 AM
Ola,

You must have sent me the very same ZHP Diag log, it shows the very same infections as before.

Please remove all previous logs from your machine.

Regards

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
bcn101 Posts 113 Registration date Friday November 9, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 28, 2014
Nov 15, 2012 at 03:55 PM
Hi ambucias, sorry for the late reply. So you're in Canada... I thought you are in europe too. :)

Btw, my apologies for the wrong log, here is the new log that zhp gave me, I run it again :

download link : http://speedy.sh/yCxex/ZHPDiag.Txt

and btw, I have a question, you told me to run this black box (cmd)
it gave me a report but I cant save it nor copy it. what will I do?
Nov 15, 2012 at 04:09 PM
I will look at your log now.

About chkdsk, just tell me if some files were repaired and if you still get the check disk message.

I am more in Quรฉbec than in Canada. But we will not discuss politics. (It's like if I was born in Barcelona)
Nov 15, 2012 at 04:25 PM
The log shows the very same infections as before. I'm afaid that the old log is still in the machine.

I suggest that you completely remove ZHP Diag using CCleaner. Ensure that all the previous logs are deleted from the computer. Click on start, the search, type ZHP. Delete all items that are found.

Download and install a fresh ZHP Diag and upload a log again.

Is you machine still slow? Do you still get the disk message at start up?
Nov 15, 2012 at 04:48 PM
okay ill do it.. yeah still getting the disk check at start up :(

okay.... lets set aside politics.... :)
Ambucias, Hi how are you doing ?
Got a problem here.

First, zhp is always not rsponding... I have run it like three times renamed it to kioskea.exe but still with no success.

My computer is still slow, disk checking particulary d:\ still exist during start up. :(

maybe some virus is preventing it?
ambucias, hi.... I have run zhp in safe mode with networking.

here is the log : http://speedy.sh/8Eqp2/ZHPDiag-report

i hope I made it right this time....

and just an hour ago bsod appeared with kernel intact error message :(
Nov 16, 2012 at 03:46 PM
Hi

You have not uploaded the text file but a report file which I can't read.. Do not change the name of the file or its extension if you did.

On the bsod did you notice a 10 caracter code beginng with 0x ?

It just hit me in the face. The disk check error is in "D" which, if I am not mistaken is your recovery partition. I would rather deal with this issue after we fix "C".

The last time I asked you to past lines and to click on Go, it seems that you used the MBR (Master Boot Record) instead of the ZHP Fix tool, hence some damage may have occured.

Please upload the real ZHP text file. Doing it in safe mode with networking is a good idea.
HI there,

here's the log : http://speedy.sh/vJktB/ZHP.txt

i hope I did it really right this time :)

bsod appeared twice last night :(
computer is still slow though a bit better compared. before.
Nov 17, 2012 at 05:00 AM
Ola Josh,

You did it right! How are things in Madrid?

Here is what I found and my suggestions:

1. You still have e-mule! Are you looking for trouble?

2. You have a programme called Microsoft Net Framework which is used for programming. If you never use it, it takes space for nothing, so you can flush it.

3. Again, I insist, Avast is far from the best antivirus protection.

4. Your Windows is outdated and must be updated.

5. If you no longer use Mozilla Firefox, please delete it or update it.

6. If you no longer use Chrome, please delete it, there traces of it in your programme files.

7. We still have an infection in the form of adware and possibly another in the MBR. I will deal with the adware for the moment.

a) ZHP Diag created an icon ZHP Fix (seringe)
b) Open ZHP Fix and copy the following lines:

O43 - CFD: 11/14/2012 - 12:15:41 AM - [0] ----D C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Favorites
[HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{80922ee0-8a76-46ae-95d5-bd3c3fe0708d}]
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{DF7770F7-832F-4BDF-B144-100EDDD0C3AE}]
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - [HKLM]{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} . (...) -- (.not file.)

c) Click on the second button, the one next to camera looks like a clipboard. The lines you copied should appear in the main window and a Go button will appear at the buttom.

d) Click on Go and close ZHP Fix.

8. Aftwe you have updated your Windows, click on Run, type cmd, ok. In the black window type sfc/scannow, press enter. Let it run and close.

9. Download, install and run to defragment your harddrive, both C and D :

https://ccm.net/download/download-1454-defraggler

10. Report on your system.

Good luck
Hi there..... I never knew that I have emule..don't even know what is it...neither...i didn't know that I had limewire :/

Im now removing network framework...computer is so slow..its like creeping. Bsod appeared again. Ill the log later.
Nov 17, 2012 at 03:34 PM
e-mule and limewire need to be downloaded and installed. Is there a ghost in your assienda?
Nov 17, 2012 at 03:58 PM
To fix the check disk issue:

1. Go to command prompt (Run, cmd)

2. Type chkdsk d: /F /R (You can copy and paste this command)

3. Press enter and let run

(Watch and note any repairs)

(F = repairs errors R, locates bad sectors and recovers readables)
hi, I am now in sfc/ scannow but it wasnt able to finish the process cause it is asking me for my windows xp cd which I dont have. It says that files needed for windows to run has been replaced by unrecognized versions... :( should I run the defragmenter instead? btw im not in madrid... im in barcelona.
Nov 17, 2012 at 04:43 PM
Barcelona you say! Very interesting ! Separatist !

I need some answers to the following questions:

1. Why don't you have the Windows CD's ?

2. Why has your Windows Genuine Advantage been disabled ?

3. Have you followed my instructions and updated your Windows ?

4. Have you ran ZHP Fix as instructed ? (Adware will munch you ram and slow down the system)

Defraggler should be run after you have deleted all that is supposed to be deleted and after cleaning the registry.

Did I sent you this totally free yet very efficient registry cleaner :

https://ccm.net/download/download-13339-eusing-free-registry-cleaner
Nov 17, 2012 at 04:47 PM
1745 hrs. Catch you in morning!

Asta manana (accent missing)

Is Mocedades still performing in Spain?

Where have learned English?
hi !

- I dont have the cd cause iu bought this "second-hand"
- with windows genuine advantage I dont have any idea what this is :(
- and I have updated my windows... it has an auto update prompt.. which is happening almost everyday and im sick of it? :/
- yes I have run zhp fix.. does it need some log too?
ill run defragger now ?

im not catalan, I just live here. I know ebglish since I was a kid.. im from asia.. the philippines :)
au revoir !
Nov 18, 2012 at 04:12 AM
Second hand, it explains e-mule's presence.

Okay let me know.

No, a Fix log will not be necessary.

P.S. I assumed that you ran Eusing Free before Defraggler.
Salut!

I tried running eusing cleaner again though I have run it before....the first tome that you asked me to download it....but since last night i,can't finish running it cause bsod always appear. Several bsods appeared and the last one emnds with 01. This is giving me a headache really. I tried running cmd in safemode but it did not let me. :(