Need help sending automated email in excel

Closed
GilbertDew Posts 1 Registration date Thursday January 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 3, 2013 - Jan 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM
sgmpatnaik Posts 52 Registration date Tuesday April 2, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2013 - Apr 29, 2013 at 01:31 AM
Hello,

I need help. I am a rookie to excel and I would like excel to send an email everytime there is a change made to the drop down cell of my excel sheet.

I will have 12 work sheets one for each month.

Each worksheet will be the same.

Work sheet will contain the following Cells
Property Name, Month, Date, Product Name, Serial Number, Product Number, Product Type, Company, Website URL, Quantity, Reason For Order, Product Status (Drop Down cell containing Product Requested, Product Ordered, Product Received).

Basically I want excel to send an email to corporate@mycompany.com any time the Product Status is changed.

Subject Line of the Email Should Be: <MyCompanyName> Supply Chain - there has been an update to your Order Form for the <Property Name> for the Month of <Month>

Email Body: Should only display the information of the row of which the product status was changed.

Thank You
Related:

1 response

sgmpatnaik Posts 52 Registration date Tuesday April 2, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2013 45
Apr 29, 2013 at 01:31 AM
@GilbertDew

Hi

please have look in the below given link

https://www.rondebruin.nl/win/section1.htm

Hope it will solve your problem other wise please refer us again

Thanks

Patnaik