Can't log in to Yahoo account [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello,

I can't log into my Yahoo account. I know my email address and password, although Yahoo sign in says 'Sorry, we don't recognize this email.'

I requested my Yahoo ID but it doesn't recognize it. The text sent to my phone said, 'Your yahoo ID is ***'. Yet, when I try to log in with my phone number or Yahoo ID, it is not recognized.

Please help me with any tips or ideas!
System Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0
See more 

4 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Wednesday July 3, 2019
Status
Webmaster
Last seen
October 16, 2019
Thank you
Hi there !

You can check this link:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27051.html

That should help you.

We understand that this is too late in this circumstance, but always create IMPORTANT accounts, such as email, and lesser important accounts, such as social media, on a landline workstation. A landline workstation can be laptop on wifi, or a desktop on wifi for that matter. The important thing; the account is created from a WIRED, NON-cellular network.
The provider can offer many ways to recover your account, if you create it in this manner. Always attach a recover email, such as a work, or another email that you will not forget the username and password to (because it SO important)!
After you have attached another email address in case of forgetfulness, now you can attach a mobile device to the account. Now, if you lose, break, or stop having access to your mobile device (non-payment of services), you can still recover your account!
Dana Elfenbaum

Editor-in-Chief - CCM International

Registration date
Monday July 11, 2005
Status
Last seen
October 9, 2019
Thank you
Hello,

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account? If there is no activity on an account for one year or more, it is automatically deleted from the server.
Thank you
Hi Did you manage to resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem as of this morning.
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
any resolution? I am also having the same issue
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1463 -
When was the last time you logged into it?
im having this issue. saying my email isnt recongized yet i was on it this morning!!! any help???
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
1463 -
Have you contacted Yahoo? You do understand we aren't yahoo.
I cant sign in to my yahoo account ***@***
And i forgot password
And yahoo sign in says me this message Sorry, we don't recognise that email address