Audio driver for my Dell 2400

Closed
graceman88 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 31, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2013 - Jan 31, 2013 at 03:40 PM
graceman88 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 31, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2013 - Jan 31, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Hello, This is my third day, attempting to fix or download an audio driver for my Dell 2400 PC.. kioskea.net is one of the solutions I just accessed.. how I got here.. not knowing for sure what this is.. apparently a social interaction site, which is fine.

I'm pretty desperate at this point, yet hopefully what I just tried (once I reboot) will work this time..

Blessings to one & all.. jm

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jan 31, 2013 at 05:14 PM
Greetings

If you get your mouse working for you, you will find you driver here:

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/04/DriversHome/ShowProductSelector

Good luck
graceman88 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 31, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 at 06:34 PM
Friends.. Have tried everything.. followed all of the instructions in my computer manual, on installing the original audio driver from the Resource CD that came with the computer.. won't work . . .

Have attempted several times in the last three days to download the audio driver from the Dell support site (as you gave me as well) and that's been nothing short of a nightmare.. even called them (today & yesterday) and got the runaround.. finally was informed since I'm out of warranty.. the downloads are no longer free.. so..

Tried several freebie sites.. nothing worked there either.. and often they used the free offers to lure me into buying their diagnostic services which I don't need.. my computer (except for the sound problem) is working fast and fine!

If all else fails.. I may have to call the geek squad or some other pay for service firm!

Graceman is running out of grace and patience! Any help is appreciated very much!.