PIII Intel 82810 MoBo Assembly/Wiring problem

Closed
AcerLappy Posts 39 Registration date Wednesday January 30, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2013 - Feb 13, 2013 at 11:29 PM
AcerLappy Posts 39 Registration date Wednesday January 30, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2013 - Feb 14, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Hello,

I have a Pentium III Tomato Computer (has Intel 82810 Chipset onboard). After keeping it unused for a long time, i decided to use it.
The Problem with the Computer is:
The Front 2 USB ports Wires aren't connected to the Board
The Mouse Port is damaged, i would use a USB Mouse in the OS.

When i press the POWER button, the Screen Error says:

Press F1 to continue and DEL to enter the Setup..

Now the REAL problem is: the onboard KeyBoard port isn't working and it does not use USB keyboard on Boot(i guess the USB KeyBoard option is disabled in the BIOS? it used to work before)?

I removed the CMOS Battery for hours and tried the USB Keyboard again, didn't work after that either. I guess it could also be wrong connection of the Wires.

So, how can i properly assemble the Board? Where can i find the Manual for it's ASSEMBLY? How can i reset the BIOS to factory settings with Jumpers(i couldn't find one though).

The Computer specifications are:
-> P-III Tomato
-> 192 MB RAM
-> Intel 82810 Chipset onboard

I would like to add that i do have the MoBo CD but it's of NO use for me with my problems. Also, i'm using the word "TOMATO" because the MoBo has an orange Plate called TOMATO.

https://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/12184642/img/12184642.jpg

And PLEASE, i CAN'T "throw" it away.

Thanks
Related:

1 response

AcerLappy Posts 39 Registration date Wednesday January 30, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2013 3
Feb 14, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I tried joining the Mobo pins and the USB cables and now it gives:

Unlock Keyboard error. What does it mean? How do i solve this?

Thanks