Can't download adobe flash and I am not good with computers.

Solved/Closed
Ruth22 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday March 10, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 10, 2013 - Mar 10, 2013 at 10:40 AM
 Ruth22 - Mar 12, 2013 at 07:16 PM
Hello,

I went to download the latest version of Adobe Flash. I deleted the old program and now can't download the new one. I click Run and
Run again and it says preparing to download then nothing. I don't get a confirmation and I check programs it's not there. I tried download to Internet Explorer and same results. I started all this because I couldn't download pictures to FB and their help window said I needed newer version of Adobe.

Related:

2 responses

meathead21 Posts 9 Registration date Monday March 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Hello Sometimes a program wont show up in all programs check uninstall a program and see if its on the list
Thank you. I figured it out! Adobe wouldn't download flash to my Internet Explorer that was really an older version. I updated Explorer and then Adobe Flash loaded. Thank you!
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Mar 12, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below hyperlink "Installation problems".

Installation problems

Under "Download issues" follow the instructions given in "Progress bar hangs

during download / Unable to connect to server / Unable to download metafile
"

Good Luck
Thank you! As typed above for Meahead (love this). I figured it out.