Forgot the answer to my yahoo secret questions
Closed
anuajani
Posts
1
Registration date
Friday 8 March 2013
Status
Member
Last seen
12 March 2013
-
12 Mar 2013 à 01:12
BbyCakes007 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday 23 April 2014 Status Member Last seen 23 April 2014 - 23 Apr 2014 à 22:33
BbyCakes007 Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday 23 April 2014 Status Member Last seen 23 April 2014 - 23 Apr 2014 à 22:33
Related:
- Forgot the answer to my yahoo secret questions
- Forgot my yahoo email - Guide
- How to answer call with volume button android - Guide
- Secret neighbor download - Download - Action and adventure
- Facebook secret conversation - Guide
- Yahoo messenger download - Download - Instant messaging
4 responses
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
12 Mar 2013 à 05:07
12 Mar 2013 à 05:07
Go to this page to contact customer care, you will eventually get to a form to fill :
https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT
Select password and sign in
Select forgot secret question
Click on password helper
Fill the form
Good luck
https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT
Select password and sign in
Select forgot secret question
Click on password helper
Fill the form
Good luck
BbyCakes007
Posts
3
Registration date
Wednesday 23 April 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
23 April 2014
23 Apr 2014 à 15:19
23 Apr 2014 à 15:19
Please oh please, help me I tried just about everything I can do n I can't access my yahoo account, because I forgot the answer to my security question, I can't seem to access my alternate email, I probably don't even have one, I called yahoo customer care n I was on the phone for an hour on hold n no answer, n emailed it and nothing. I submitted to just about every form anyone has suggested n I still haven't heard from no one. I KNOW MY PASSWORD but it still asks me for my security question, n I can't skip to the next one either, PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T NO WHAT ELSE TO DO.
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
23 Apr 2014 à 15:41
23 Apr 2014 à 15:41
Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :
https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT
or
https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT
Select password and sign in
Select forgot secret questions and answers
Click on the envelope
Fill the form
Good luck
https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT
or
https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT
Select password and sign in
Select forgot secret questions and answers
Click on the envelope
Fill the form
Good luck
BbyCakes007
Posts
3
Registration date
Wednesday 23 April 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
23 April 2014
23 Apr 2014 à 16:11
23 Apr 2014 à 16:11
I tried those already n I got nothing back.
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
23 Apr 2014 à 16:37
23 Apr 2014 à 16:37
Sorry about that! You were lucky to be able to talk to some Yahoo person.
No answer to the security question, no way for the robot to send you a reset code, I'm afraid you are marooned up the stream without an oar.
We are out of solutions.
Regards
P.S. Just for the heck of it. Send a casual e-mail to your yahoo account, see if someone answers. (It may got hacked)
No answer to the security question, no way for the robot to send you a reset code, I'm afraid you are marooned up the stream without an oar.
We are out of solutions.
Regards
P.S. Just for the heck of it. Send a casual e-mail to your yahoo account, see if someone answers. (It may got hacked)
BbyCakes007
Posts
3
Registration date
Wednesday 23 April 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
23 April 2014
23 Apr 2014 à 22:33
23 Apr 2014 à 22:33
Thanks any way