Online scam

Solved/Closed
benmurse Posts 3 Registration date Thursday March 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2013 - Mar 18, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 18, 2013 at 05:59 PM
Hello,
ARE THIS SCAMMERS
i write requesting the above eail address has been sending me emails requesting to assist the above in transfering her fathers money in a london bank .
during introduction she said she is leaving in a refuge camp in dakar senegal ,according to her she is not allowed to own abank account due to her staters
she wanted i to help her with tranfering the money.
i have tried to do my investigation and i have come to believe something is wrong as she have written to several people with same story.
thank you
benson muruse

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Mar 18, 2013 at 04:32 PM
Greetings,

She is making you believe which never exists. The reason why she is sending

an E-Mail to many people because to get at-least one person fall into her trap.

There are many scams like Get rich schemes, Prize money notification, fee scam

etc. There is no need to concentrate on such E-Mail.

For more information, click on the below hyperlink "Online Scams".

Online Scams

Regards
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 18, 2013 at 05:59 PM
Greetings Jack4rall,

I totally agree with you.

It has been reported that Liberians operating from Senegal are trying all kinds of Internet scams including seduction.

Another large organisation operates in Nigeria.

All have acomplices in London. They are making fortunes by exploiting innocent and kind people.

Because they operate from the World Wide Web, they are hard to nail. Yet, if one gets arrested, there are others to take the business over.

As Jack4rall said, it's best to ignore such mails as they may also try to hack your account.

Regards