Pokémon Revolution Online download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Pokémon Revolution Online, referentially abbreviated as PRO, is a free-to-play, fan-made, and unofficial Pokémon MMORPG. Supported on many platforms, it features unique MMO possibilities, lots of content, hundreds of Pokémon, PvP, PvE, and more.
- Explore: It combines many very famous Pokémon regions, including Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and the Sevii Islands. It drastically makes the exploration more exciting and richer.
- Pokémon: You will find over 700 Pokémon from many different titles and a complex battle system, as it features typing, natures, IV/EV sets, abilities, mounts, and more to provide an authentic experience. Of course, Legendary Pokémon are there. Gotta Catch 'Em All!
- Stylish options: You can pimp your look by choosing your haircut, your clothes, changing colors, and more. It makes the whole adventure more personal and pleasant.
- Become the G.O.A.T: Pokémon Revolution Online features exciting competitive PvP environments based on the latest Gen-7 format. The more battles you win, the more points you score to contribute to your rating (and your spot on a ladder). At the end of each season, the top 25 players are rewarded with huge rewards and an invitation to an exclusive tournament to compete for one-of-a-kind prizes.
- PvE: There are also many bosses you can challenge across all the different regions. Each is built with a unique team and requirements, but they will pay out big rewards once you defeat them.
- EV and IV: The EV and IV systems let you evaluate the potential of every Pokémon. IV stands for Individual Values and dictates why one Pokémon has better or worse stats than another of the same species. EV stands for Effort Values and dictates Pokémon final stats. Those two sets of stats are crucial to pick the best Pokémon and building your ultimate team.
- Make connections: There are several ways you can interact with other players online, whether through the guild system, the in-game chat, or the private messaging system. Also, you can manage your people thanks to the built-in friend list.
- Share and trade: You can trade or share Pokémon and items with other players.
- Custom events: You will enjoy daily-challenge quests, official staff-hosted events, non-official player-hosted events, and special maps and quests. Rest assured that you will always find something fun to do throughout your adventure.
- Community and development: You can quickly get in touch with a constantly growing community (join their Discord) and operational staff. Besides, the game is continuously enhanced.
Graphics and sound
Pokémon Revolution Online features distinguishable nice-looking graphics and audio effects with day and night cycles.
Duration and game modes
Pokémon Revolution Online is an MMO offering an online multiplayer experience through PvP and PvE. Combining several regions to explore and a vast player community, you will likely play over dozens of hours.
What do the reviews say?
This is an unofficial fanmade game version based on Pokémon games, so there are no reviews. Still, the player's community is quite hyped.
You can consider Pokémon Revolution Online suitable for an adult audience as it features a private messaging system through which you can text strangers and contains some strong language.