Flashdrive

Closed
thepersonthatneedsassistance Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 7, 2013 - May 6, 2013 at 04:19 PM
mitchu Posts 2 Registration date Thursday May 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 9, 2013 - May 9, 2013 at 03:19 AM
I no longer have my flash drive, and was wondering how I can get the memory back. I was told that every file that was imputed on a computer creates a temp files. could these temp files help me retrieve the files. Are there techniques used to find lost flash drives or anything

answers would really be helpful, thank you
Related:

3 responses

Reha Andrew Posts 13 Registration date Monday February 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 15, 2014 5
May 7, 2013 at 04:29 AM
Sorry not able to understand your problem . Are you asking how to retrieve files back from the damaged flash drive? Could you please elaborate more.

Thanks & Regards,
Reha Andrew
thepersonthatneedsassistance Posts 2 Registration date Monday May 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 at 06:46 AM
i lost my flash drive, and i am trying to retrieve the files back from the computer that i opened the files onto
Reha Andrew Posts 13 Registration date Monday February 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 15, 2014 5
May 7, 2013 at 07:01 AM
Sorry dear if you have not saved those files anywhere then now its not possible to recover them back.
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
May 7, 2013 at 07:21 AM
Hi,

If the pen drive is lost or stolen the data recovery is not possible.

A temporary file is a file created to hold information temporarily while a file is being created. After the program has been closed, the temporary file is ideally deleted automatically. Temporary files are used to help recover lost data if the program or computer is abnormally halted. Temporary files are of no use in data recovery.

If the data copied to the pen drive was copied from the computer and then deleted from the computer, please check the "Recycle Bin" folder in your computer for the deleted files if this was done recently. If the files were permanently deleted from the computer you should use data recovery software.

Free edition of "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" can help you recover up to 1 GB of Data. Also, "MiniTool Power Data Recovery" is a free application you can try to recover the data from the Hard Drive.

You can know more about "EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" by clicking here. You can download "MiniTool Power Data Recovery" by clicking here.

Please reply if you have any other questions.
mitchu Posts 2 Registration date Thursday May 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 9, 2013
May 9, 2013 at 03:19 AM
These articles may be useful https://www.dataretrieval.com/