I forget my security Question

Closed
Raymond O Posts 1 Registration date Sunday June 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2013 - Jun 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jun 17, 2013 at 09:38 AM
Hi,
Please i forgot the yahoo answer to my security question, i do i go about it?
Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below hyperlink "Yahoo Online Account Assistance" and fill all the

details.

Yahoo Online Account Assistance

Make sure you provide the correct information regarding your account and wait

for their reply.

Good Luck
Hi,
Please the problem has not being solved. i still dont know how to go about it when i followed all the process yahoo is still asking me the answer to the security question which i dont remember.

please kindly help me on a way out as i need the account.

Regards.
Thank you all for your support.
Please the problem has not being solved. i still dont know how to go about it when i followed all the process yahoo is still asking me the answer to the security question which i dont remember.

please kindly help me on a way out as i need the account.

Regards.
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 17, 2013 at 09:38 AM
Hello Raymond O,
Try this 1
Follow the above given instructions. Make sure you provide the correct information regarding your account and wait for their reply. You will be getting a reply regarding your account to your alternative E-Mail ID that you have entered in the form.
Good Luck