- Copying and Opening DVD-RW Disk file
- Blackmagic disk speed test windows - Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Floppy disk fail 40 - Guide
- Disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter - Guide
- Lenovo password reset without disk - Guide
- Dvd decoder - Download - CD and DVD
Do you have a 9 GB file or a 9 GB folder? You don't say what version of Windows you are using. Some versions can not span a file onto multiple disks. Also DVD-RW drives/disks are not always compatible. I suggest you try DVD+R disks. The delay might have been Windows reading and indexing the entire disks before it could display the file names.