Keyboard language change problem

Closed
tia74nguy62 Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 14, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2013 - Jun 14, 2013 at 01:07 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 14, 2013 at 05:44 AM
Hello,

<config>WinSearches related to change keyboard language and my pc is in french if english i could do it myself, just once im in control panel n i select wtv firewall,java n new screen opens my french isnt good enough to understand completely with the pc words i try using dic. and i dont remember where n what everything is 1 year i havent used english pc so if anyone would bw kind enough to say where im going but let me know what the french words are going to be as i take the few steps. i had to get windows reinstalled cause i was trying to do things on my own all the time slowly reading and translating but i would relize i changed wrong things n i would go back to put back exactly the way they where set n i wasnt sure all my steps n i think i would make it worse, not always after 1 year ya my pc was slow n saying things were deleted that were important ect... so please someone help me
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jun 14, 2013 at 05:44 AM
Hello

I can possibly help you but your message is rather confusing and so are your explanations.

1. What is your operating system ? XP ? Vista ?

2. What is it exactly that you are trying to do ?

3. You have not used an English PC and your French is not good enough, explain.

4. Do not use abbreviations in your message such as these "panel n i select wtv..." they make your message more confusing.

Regards