LG Smart TVs are sold globally, and as such they come with many customizable settings, among which is the ability to change the TV's default language. This step-by-step will help you set the language settings, including how to change subtitle language and how to change keyboard language on your LG TV.
How to change keyboard, subtitle and other language settings on LG Smart TV?
Press the Home button on your remote. Select the cog icon (top-right corner) > General > Language. From this menu, you can change multiple settings, including:
- menu language
- primary/secondary audio language
- voice recognition language
- keyboard language
- subtitle language.
How to change language settings without remote?
If you don't have access to your remote, you should still be able to go to the settings using the buttons on your TV. Similarly, find the home button, and then find the settings icon. From here use the buttons to navigate to general > language and you will see the same language settings as above.
Need more help with your Smart TV? Check out our Forum!
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format > Guide
- Inkscape change language
- Adobe reader change language
- Opera change language
- Utorrent change language
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV
- Connect PC to Apple TV: wireless, Bluetooth
- How to fix no audio when connecting PC to TV
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV?
- LG TV energy saving mode: auto, won't turn off
- How to change home screen on LG Smart TV
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung
- Set LG TV sleep timer: without remote, not working, button
- How to rename LG TV: 2021, AirPlay, inputs
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV
- How to change LG TV web browser
- Dual Play TV: 2021, LG, glasses, Samsung
- How to enable motion control on Samsung Smart TV
- Samsung TV Game Mode: settings, on or off
- Reset Smart Hub Samsung TV: PIN, 2021, without PIN
- Connect Samsung TV to PC: wireless, Windows 10, with HDMI
- Clear Samsung TV history: viewing, browser
- Samsung TV 3D: settings, mode, effect disabled
- Turn off Samsung Smart TV menu sounds and notifications
- Samsung Smart TV voice control: app, without remote
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings
- How to reset Samsung TV: to factory settings, without remote