Posts2Registration dateMonday September 2, 2013StatusMemberLast seenSeptember 8, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 at 06:25 PM
Posts2368Registration dateSunday September 23, 2012StatusMemberLast seenDecember 13, 2018
Sep 9, 2013 at 08:13 PM
I have a problem using my mic :(
the mic works well with the pc's speakers...........
but it doesn't work with the headphones's speakers......
I updated drivers and it fixed problem for a while....
my mic is not muted and it doesn't work with my headphones :(...
what should I do?
Posts2368Registration dateSunday September 23, 2012StatusMemberLast seenDecember 13, 201869 Sep 3, 2013 at 06:15 PM
Hi Nader salah,
A little more clarification about the problem will help me find a fix. Are you using a built-in mic such as the internal mic in a laptop or it is an external mic (or the mic connected to a headset)?
Are you trying to listen to the sound from the mic on a headphone? If so, please follow the steps below and check if this helps:
1. Right click the "Volume Icon" in the bottom right of the screen.
2. Select "Recording devices".
3. Double click the "mic" to open its properties.
4. Click the "Listen" tab.
5. Check the "Listen to this device" checkbox.
6. Click "Apply" and check if you can hear the sound from the "mic" on your headphones.