Microsoft Teams download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams (also written as MS Teams) is a virtual platform that allows collaboration between multiple remote users. Among colleagues, friends of professionals, this service promotes collaborative work with a maximum number of 300 users. You are able to chat, send attachments, have video calls, share Office documents (such as web versions of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint), and share documents through OneDrive and much more. This is the Microsoft Teams download page.
- Chat: Stay connected and talk with your team members, text in the group chats as well as in the private dialogues.
- Call and meet: You can go from the group chat to video conference in just one click with Microsoft Teams. This feature allows you to meet with colleagues wherever you are, call them and receive audio and video calls, use cloud voicemail, and more.
- Collaborate: You can easily collaborate on any document together with your team members thanks to Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other Office apps integration.
- File sharing: Send your colleagues files and documents via Microsoft Teams instead of email for quick access.
- Share screen: In case you’d like to present, you can use the Screen Sharing option and let your interlocutors see the same screen as you do.
- Breakout rooms: Microsoft Teams breakout rooms let you create smaller video conferences to gather fewer people and have a brainstorming session, for example, without involving other team members who can be discussing something else at the moment.
How does Microsoft Teams work?
Microsoft Teams organizes work teams and allows you to stay connected, even if you are far away, using technology to continue with your work. It facilitates meetings, contacts between team members thanks to different topics, channels, and threads. With the Microsoft Teams app, you can always stay up to date with what’s going on with the project.
How to use Microsoft Teams?
To start using Microsoft Teams meeting software, you will need to download it. Click on the green button above and you’ll be redirected to Microsoft Teams free download page. How to download Microsoft Teams then? Sign in to your Microsoft account or create one and click on Download once again. Once you downloaded and installed the program, you can start using it by joining the existing workgroup or creating your own. Check out these official Microsoft Teams training videos if you’d like to master the program.
How to share screen on Microsoft Teams?
To share your screen during a Microsoft Teams meeting, simply click on the Share icon in the bottom menu of your Microsoft Teams app. Then, choose what you would like to show: the whole desktop, a specific window, a PowerPoint presentation, or just everything you are browsing. When you selected the option, your screen will be automatically shown to your colleagues. To stop the screen sharing, click on Stop Sharing.
Is Microsoft Teams free?
Microsoft Teams is free to download and use. You can check other Microsoft app packages pricing (that includes Microsoft Teams) here.
Is Microsoft Teams safe?
Microsoft Teams tends to protect your privacy and confidentiality so it is quite safe. Although, you should always check its security and privacy statement before using it.
- Computer and processor: Minimum 1.6 GHz (or higher), 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 core. For Intel processors, the maximum speed achieved using Intel Turbo Boost Technology (Max Turbo Frequency) must be considered
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB of disk space
Photo – microsoft.com
- Microsoft teams (free download)
- Ms teams download
- Teams download
- Team viewer download > Télécharger
- Team outwitt download > Télécharger
- Team Fortress 2 for PC > Télécharger
- Microsoft .NET Framework > Télécharger
- How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting > Télécharger
- Free Timetabling Software
- Post-it Software Notes - Lite
- Finale NotePad
- Active Desktop Calendar
- EZ Photo Calendar Creator
- Open Workbench
- ClickTray Calendar
- My Personal Diary
- Pregnancy +
- A Simple Diary
- SuperCool PIM
- Smart Notebook
- Microsoft OneNote
- Bluebeam Revu
- Microsoft To Do
- Simple Sticky Notes
- Solid Explorer
- MindNode 6
- Google Calendar