Lost password

Closed
kamalkhan355 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday 21 September 2013 Status Member Last seen 22 September 2013 - 21 Sep 2013 à 16:50
BunoCS Posts 436 Registration date Monday 11 July 2005 Status Moderator Last seen 18 May 2026 - 22 Sep 2013 à 15:16
Hi its been long time I have not opened my account so I lost forgot the password and I tried alot to reset the password but its no help and all my Facebook massages r their and my Facebooks reset password is also their so I cant access my Facebook account also plz tell me how to get in to my Hotmail account plz plz plz thanks

2 responses

kamalkhan355 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday 21 September 2013 Status Member Last seen 22 September 2013
22 Sep 2013 à 12:12
Can someone help me In this problem
BunoCS Posts 436 Registration date Monday 11 July 2005 Status Moderator Last seen 18 May 2026 1,534
22 Sep 2013 à 15:16
Hello,

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip to recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/

Regards

@+
Buno, Modo CS-CCM
L'urgent est fait, l'impossible est en cours. Pour les miracles, prévoir un délai...