LG and HP Desktp not booting and no other complaint reaction ram fan led are ok.

Closed
ummar9 Posts 4 Registration date Friday October 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2013 - Oct 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 5, 2013 at 08:37 AM
My old HP and LG Desktop pc was no booting and no display Ram and processor fan iam checked but not damaged. cpu led light are ok. no beep sound. remove the ram but not sound. no other response. vga port check and insert pci vga card but not respons two cpu are same problem please help me...
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 4, 2013 at 05:02 PM
Please post back.

So, you are metnioning that both are doing the same thing, that is an indication that one component is bad, if you are moving to another machine and it still fails. I may not be reading this correctly, so please correct me if I am not correct.

When you boot the PCs with no ram, what happens?
Do the PC have onboard video cards?

Have you verifed the monitor is good?
ummar9 Posts 4 Registration date Friday October 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2013
Oct 4, 2013 at 11:26 PM
iam remove the ram and boot but no beep sound and no other respond and other hardware are working fine
no video card in my system ( lg and hp)
monitor working good. iam connect monitor in another pc.
Blocked Profile
Oct 5, 2013 at 08:37 AM
If it is not responding with beepng when the ram is removed and booted, I am not 100% certain, but I would say tht is faulty MB.