You may be wondering how to clear your computer RAM without rebooting your PC. In this short article, we will show you how.
How to clear RAM on Windows via shortcut without restarting it?
- Open "Notepad" or any text editor.
- Enter the following command:
FreeMem = Space(24000000)
- In this example, you will release 24MB of RAM.
- Save this file with the ".VBS" format.
- Put this file in the "WINDOWS" directory and create a desktop shortcut.
- Double-clicking on this shortcut will clear 24 MB of RAM.
How to clear RAM on Windows with Command Prompt?
- Type cmd in the search tab.
- Select Run as Administrator.
- When the Command Prompt appears type: ipconfig /FlushDNS
- Press Enter on the keyboard and it's done!
- Clear ram windows 10 cmd
- How to Tell if You Need More RAM
- Send PC to PC Messages on a Local Network
- Shutdown or Wake Up a PC on a LAN
- Gta IV on 2 gb ram,no grapics card and 32 bit.pc [solved] > Forum - GTA
- Windows - Change IP via the Command Prompt
- Install apps on Windows 10: via Run, without Microsoft store
- Disable password at login: On Windows 7/8.1/10
- Set up your MagicJack: On Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Enable automatic sign-in: on Windows 10, 8, 7
- Turn off automatic updates on Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- How to enable the screen reader: on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- Microsoft Windows 11: release date, download, beta, update