Google chrome hangs

Closed
shubhankar01 Posts 4 Registration date Monday October 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2013 - Nov 16, 2013 at 03:00 AM
scarlet.ia Posts 17 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2013 - Nov 21, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Sir/Madam

I am having a constant problem with google chrome. Whenever I used to play any video the browser freezes after few sec and continues thereafter. I mean the video continues to be streamed as usual but all other function gets freezed. I am not able to click on any options on the google chrome window and I have to close the chrome by opening the task manager. Plz help me as soon as possible

regards
Related:

1 response

scarlet.ia Posts 17 Registration date Wednesday November 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2013 3
Nov 21, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Hi,

Something like did you describe here I've seen on a Vaio with win8 previous week (win 8 as OS but the configuration was ... lets say mediocre). It was bought new with win8 license, but Chrome freeze for 2-4 seconds when playing youtube videos and than became responsive again.

I haven't enough time to stay and see what could be the problem...
Quick and perfect solution was: Firefox. :)

Maybe you like much Chrome... on my PC i use both Chrome and Firefox , but my PC have a top configuration and VERY IMPORTANT my drivers are in perfect "harmony" with OS.

Good luck!