Google Chrome is a highly customizable web browser that allows you to personalize many of its features. In order to help you to easily keep track of your favorite websites, the browser lets you create desktop shortcuts. Read on to discover how to do it.
How to create a desktop shortcut on Google Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome browser and go to a website for which you would like to create a shortcut. Click on the three dots menu icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome and select More Tools > Create Shortcut.
- A small dialog box will open with the question ”Create Shortcut?”. Click Create.
- A desktop shortcut of the webpage will be created. When you double-click on this shortcut, the webpage will open in a new browsing window.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Create Desktop Shortcuts to Access Your Apps on Windows 8.1
- Create Website Shortcuts in Android
- Create a Desktop Shortcut to Bluetooth Devices on Windows 8.1
- MacOSX - How create a desktop shortcut?
- Launch Google Apps from Your Desktop
- How to enter full screen mode Chrome: Windows 10, Mac
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension