Google Chrome allows you to be logged in to multiple user accounts at once, each with its own custom settings and preferences. The browser also allows you to swap out one account for another or disconnect your accounts, effectively erasing all of that account's personal data from the browser. This tutorial will walk you through the steps of doing so.
How to remove Google account from Chrome?
Open Google Chrome, and sign in. In the top-right corner, click the icon that has your name or picture.
Click on the icon that will show Manage People.
Hover over the account that you want to remove. In the top-right corner of the mini-profile, click the three dots icon and the option Remove This Person should appear.
Click on Remove This Person to confirm the deletion.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to remove google account from whatsapp > Guide
- Google Chrome - Disable the Translation of Foreign Language Websites
- How To Reset Game Data on Android
- Samsung Phones - Reset Security Code
- Disable Image Files from Displaying in Chrome
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension