One of the dll. files

Closed
svjake Posts 25 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2013 - Dec 8, 2013 at 10:08 PM
svjake Posts 25 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2013 - Dec 14, 2013 at 07:32 PM
Hello, my lap top will not function because any thing you try to do stops because of this pop up say there is no pdk.dll file.. please try reinstalling it. so i cant make it start or even get into most of the control panel areas cause it wont open, most of it, like i mentioned before i found out that these types of dll. files are assosiated with my windows microsoft package and there several different types, they go with all the media stuff and what ever.. i think i would have to get a disc with a new program on it to reinstall this mayhem sj

4 responses

Allaryce Posts 3 Registration date Monday December 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 at 03:43 AM
here are some websites that will repair it

http://www.fixcomputereasy.com/dllfile-diagnosis-p/pdk-dll.html
http://www.fixpcdll.com/repair-dll-exe-errors/pdk.dll-fix-pdk.dll-error.html

I tried them before and it works or try using RegUtility it helped
with my friend's problems.It is not my fault if it damaged
any of your system applications.

or go here https://www.dll-files.com/

its alot more safer than all of those above.
I trusted this 100%.Search and download
the dll file and not the (Program),Scroll
till its fully above click "How to install dll files"
Allaryce Posts 3 Registration date Monday December 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 at 03:46 AM
Maybe its because your Microsoft .NET Framework is missing components

How to repair it step by step!
Uninstall/Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework

Go to the Control Panel.

For Windows XP: Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
For Windows Vista/7: Double-click Programs & Features.

Remove Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

Restart the computer and then install Point again.

I don't know if this works,I found it from the website
svjake Posts 25 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM
thanks Allaryce, you diffinetly gave me some options to try and i will let you know how and what way i tried. like i said this is over what i normaly look into and thanks for answering my question.sj
svjake Posts 25 Registration date Sunday December 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2013
Dec 14, 2013 at 07:32 PM
i thankyou for the help but the laptop is a dark mystery that will be addressed another day. it does not open to the internet.i fixed the desk by accident somehow. but the lap which was part of a homegroup got assed out completly, short end of the stick..iam releaseing my laptop from life support and pulling the plug. life is for the living and i still got old faithfull desktop..svjake