G mail

Closed
honey50 Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 20, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2013 - Dec 20, 2013 at 02:36 PM
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014 - Dec 20, 2013 at 02:39 PM
my g mail passwor i forget y reset my password i allso forget
security question
Related:

1 response

nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Dec 20, 2013 at 02:39 PM
If you have set up a secondary email address for recovery:
Make sure the desired email address is selected following Get a password reset link at my recovery email: under Choose how to get back into your account..
Click Continue.
Open the Google Password Assistance message in the selected email account from Google Account Recovery.
Follow the link under To initiate the password reset process for your ___ Google Account.

If you have set up phone number for account recovery:
Make sure the desired phone number is selected following Get a verification code (via SMS) on my phone: under Choose how to get back into your account..
Click Continue.
Open the SMS text message from Google that begins with Your Google verification code.
Type the verification code form the text message on the Google Account Recovery page under Enter that code here.
Click Continue.
Enter the desired new password under both New password: and Re-enter password.
Click Reset password.

Follow the steps here with pictures:
https://www.wikihow.com/Recover-a-Gmail-Password

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.