Skype tradutor

Closed
teca1 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday 20 February 2014 Status Member Last seen 21 February 2014 - 21 Feb 2014 à 09:38
teca1 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday 20 February 2014 Status Member Last seen 21 February 2014 - 21 Feb 2014 à 11:21
Hello,






Hi!
It is impossible to download the Skaype translator, and the error says this missing components.
I sent a message yesterday, but it was in Portuguese and was deleted (did not understand the difficulty of being translated) since we are talking translator!
This app is really great, the substitute it Clownfish is very complicated and only translates one or the other, do not simultaneously for two people.
I urgently need to download Skype translator and ask again for help!
What it takes to get it installed?
I had him enstalado, but when my computer was formatted I lost!

I look back and I thank the help!
Att
Teca
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
21 Feb 2014 à 09:59
Ok, I agree with you. When you go to the skypetranslate website, the host displays a message that says the bandwidth has been exceeded:


Nothing we can do about their bandwidth.

Sorry!

teca1 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday 20 February 2014 Status Member Last seen 21 February 2014
21 Feb 2014 à 11:21
Hi!
That's not it, I already had here the translator installed on my computer and now I can not install. The problems with this being the software of you, so I asked for help.
The trouble with this app, do you have any other answer that helps!
You guys are not the owner of this translator? And there's a solution?
Thank you