Active sessions on Skype: check, close remotely
Skype is an application that you can use on a computer, mobile device, tablet, or even on the web. You can be signed in on all your devices at the same time. If you'd like to check your active sessions on Skype, follow this guide.
How to check your active sessions on Skype?
To check your active sessions, follow these steps:
- Open the Skype app and go to any chat and type the code /showplaces.
- Press Enter and you’ll see which devices you are currently logged in on:
How to end active sessions remotely?
In case you lost your phone or your computer got stolen, you can log out from Skype on other devices remotely. To do so, you can change the password. This way you will be automatically logged out on all other devices.
- Go to Settings > Account & Profile > Your Profile.
- You will now automatically be redirected to Skype on the web.
- Click on Change Password.
- Next, you need to submit your Microsoft account password to make changes.
- Change the password and save it.
This way, you will automatically log out on Skype on another device.
Do you need more help with Skype? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Skype login
- Skype showplaces
- How to check skype login devices
- Facebook Login Issue [solved] > Facebook Messenger Forum
- Report login issues Facebook [solved] > Facebook Forum
- Facebook Security Check Preventing Login > Facebook Forum
- Security check preventing log in > Facebook Forum
- Security check preventing > Facebook Forum