I lost my Nokia security code and i cannot turn it on !

Closed
anthos5 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 27, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2014 - Feb 27, 2014 at 07:10 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 27, 2014 at 08:51 PM
Hello guys, i have a Nokia 6303i Classic... it has been about a year since last time i used it and i have a forgotten password on it...

when i turn on the mobile, i see the Nokia logo then it asks if i want to use the phone without a SIM Card (it doesn't ask this is I put my SIM Card) then i have to enter my security code which i cannot remember !!!

So is there there any methods to restart my mobile or to reset it to factory settings or break its code ?

I tried to connect it to the PC using my Nokia USB but as i cannot choose my connectivity it doesn't work on PC Suite it just charges the battery!!!
Thank you
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 27, 2014 at 08:51 PM
Hey cool, but what are you trying to do?

If the phone is yours, and it is a year old, take it to your local Nokia store, and see what they say! The community cannot engcourage you to do nothing more than that.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon