UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME

Solved/Closed
snehilsinha Posts 1 Registration date Friday 28 February 2014 Status Member Last seen 28 February 2014 - 28 Feb 2014 à 23:13
 terry - 12 Jan 2016 à 18:45
Hifriends,
I m not able to boot my computeras while startup I receive a message which says "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". Technicle information : *** STOP : 0x000000ED (0x86D62900 ,0xC0000006 ,0X00000000 ,0x00000000).I m using Windows XP but I dont have a recovery disk.Can u plz help me out?
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
1 Mar 2014 à 13:09
An unmountable boot volume error means that the operating system cannot boot from the hard drive either because the boot files are corrupted, the hard drive is faulty or there is a problem with the cable connecting the hard drive to the computer.


I suggest you read this:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4937440_fix-unmountablebootvolume-blue-screen-death.html

Good Luck
how do I get out of the blue screen dont have backup disk terry