I found this :
- Step 1: Connect your computer to the router/modem through the ethernet cable
- Step 2: Open Up your browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Safari)
- Step 3: On the address bar, type in http://184.108.40.206
- Step 4: user id = admin password = password or leave blank.
- Step 5: Go to the WAN tab and there is an option there to set up your wireless name and password.
After you changed it, just save the settings and try to connect wirelessly.
Try and then tell me.