How to configure the Wi-Fi mode of your Freebox?
In this article we will explain the simple procedure to configure the Wi-Fi mode of your Freebox.
How to access the Freebox settings?
- Go to the Free website: https://www.free.fr/adsl/index.html.
- Then click on My Account/Mon Compte > login using your credentials.
- Enter your username and password.
- The login is your phone number followed by "@freeadsl".
- The password is the one that was provided by Free (If you haven't change it of course)
How to enable Wi-Fi?
- Once you are on the configuration page/interface hover your mouse over "Ma Freebox" (My Freebox).
- Then click "Configurer mon réseau Wifi/Configure my wireless network" via the same page.
- Check the "Activer/Enable" to activate Wi-Fi.
- Give a name to your network.
- Choose your type of protection.
- Create your network key.
- Validate your configuration by clicking the "Sauvegarder les paramètres/Save Settings"
How to reboot the Freebox?
Restart your Freebox (either by unplugging-plugging the power cord, or by holding down the "?" button of the Freebox remote and choosing the appropriate options. If you want to connect multiple computers to your Freebox wifi you should also enable the router mode of the Freebox.
Do you need more help with Wifi? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Freebox wifi
- Freebox wifi not working
- Freebox configuration
- Connect to railway WiFi: mobile, laptop, station, free > Guide
- My ps3 cant connect to my wireless internet [solved] > PS3 & PS4 Forum
- What is WiFi and how does it work? > Guide
- Airtel braodband connection not working > Network Forum
- Computer won't connect to Wi-Fi but everything else does. > WiFi Forum