How do I upload phtographs from my USB card reader.

Closed
bluesbeef Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday 19 March 2014 Status Member Last seen 20 March 2014 - 20 Mar 2014 à 12:11
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 20 Mar 2014 à 13:23
I have uploaded phtographs from my USB card reader before but I do not seem to be able to do it now.My laptop recognises the card reader ,but nothing is showing up on my screen.Why is this.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
20 Mar 2014 à 13:23
Perhaps you deactivated the program that displays the pictures or you have dis-associated the file type from the extension. Do you see a drive letter for the card reader in Explorer? Try to double click the drive letter and/or folder name to see if pictures display.

Good Luck