Adobe Acrobat Reader DC download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is probably the world's most widely used document viewer, an app that features all the tools you need to open, view, edit and collaborate on PDF files.
What is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is part of the Adobe Acrobat family of products from Adobe Inc. The app focuses on providing essential reading, editing and reviewing features, and gives you a preview of all Adobe Acrobat Pro features.
What are the key features of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?
- Open everything: You can easily and quickly open any PDF file and consult its content. In addition, you can choose the Single Page or Continuous scroll mode depending on your liking or switch from light to dark mode to save battery. And don't forget you can also print documents directly from your device, access documents you scanned using Adobe Scan, and more.
- Read comfortably: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC features the Adobe Liquid Mode that allows you to convert any content to an easy-to-read document. The original content will be the same, but the structure will be modified to fit your screen size. No more zooming in and out.
- Collaborate: You will be able to share your documents online, add or collect comments on them from others, and answer to them individually to make sure everything is done in time and with the best quality. You will also be able to highlight parts of the document or add drawings to be more explicit.
- Edit: You can edit the content of your documents easily. You can add, delete or edit any text or image, and rotate the content to ensure the final result looks the way you want.
- Fill and sign: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC allows you to quickly fill in PDF forms using the form filler feature. That way, you will no longer struggle to fill all those administrative documents. You will also be able to E-sign your documents using your finger or stylus.
- User account: Signing in to your free account will allow you to access your dedicated file storage and sync your data across all your devices. Moreover, by syncing your Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive account, you will never have to switch between apps to find your documents.
- Google Drive compatibility: Syncing your Google Drive account will allow you to view, share, and star Google Drive files directly from the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app.
How to use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is very easy to handle. Once launched, you can start opening any PDF document you want. Depending on whether you're on mobile or not, switch to Liquid mode, or simpy start adding comments or using any of the other features described above. You can also consult the Adobe Acrobat DC tutorials.
Is it free?
Yes, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is free to use.
- Download pdf free full version
- Adobe reader 9.1 free download for android
- Pdf free download full version
- Invalid plugin detected. adobe acrobat reader dc will quit > Guide
- How to screenshot a PDF: on Windows, file, page, on Mac > Guide
- How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC > Guide
- Adobe Acrobat Reader change language: to English, settings > Guide
- Adobe Acrobat plug-in > Download
- PDF to Word Converter
- Free Excel-to-PDF Converter
- CutePDF Writer
- Smart PDF Converter Pro
- PDF to PowerPoint Converter
- Foxit PhantomPDF Editor
- PDF to Excel Converter
- AnyBizSOft PDF Converter
- Nemo Word to PDF
- Advanced PDF Manager
- Wondershare PDF Editor
- Business in a Box
- Free PowerPoint/PPT to Pdf Converter
- PDF Watermark Remover
- Smart PDF Converter Standard
- PDF Size Splitter
- Jaws PDF Creator
- Kernel for PDF Repair
- Foxit PDF Reader
- doPDF Free PDF Converter
- PNG to PDF Converter
- Sonic PDF Creator
- Pdf995 Printer Driver
- PDF SaM (Split and Merge)
- HTML Converter
- Advanced PDF Repair
- Quick Word to PDF
- PDFill PDF Editor
- PDF-XChange Editor
- Batch Word to PDF Converter
- PDF to Mobile phone Tool
- Cool PDF Reader