Update of Outlook, and after that I cannot receive or send mails
Solved/Closed
ldahlrot
Posts
2
Registration date
Thursday 27 March 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
28 March 2014
-
27 Mar 2014 à 10:08
ldahlrot Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 27 March 2014 Status Member Last seen 28 March 2014 - 28 Mar 2014 à 07:19
ldahlrot Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 27 March 2014 Status Member Last seen 28 March 2014 - 28 Mar 2014 à 07:19
Related:
- Update of Outlook, and after that I cannot receive or send mails
- Net send - Guide
- Out of office outlook app - Guide
- Odir outlook - Download - Email
- Microsoft store update download - Download - App downloads
- How to refresh outlook - Guide
2 responses
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
27 Mar 2014 à 18:04
27 Mar 2014 à 18:04
Greetings
I'm afraid you will need to reconfigure your account's pop and smtp.
I'm afraid you will need to reconfigure your account's pop and smtp.
ldahlrot
Posts
2
Registration date
Thursday 27 March 2014
Status
Member
Last seen
28 March 2014
28 Mar 2014 à 07:19
28 Mar 2014 à 07:19
The problem has been solved. It was not the pop and smtp that was the problem, but thanks for trying to help me.
I run MS Office Diagnostics and after rebooting it works again. PUH!
Thank you for your effort to help me. It is nice for us, who are not too advanced in computer technology, to be able to lean to guys like you,when we have problems.
I run MS Office Diagnostics and after rebooting it works again. PUH!
Thank you for your effort to help me. It is nice for us, who are not too advanced in computer technology, to be able to lean to guys like you,when we have problems.